Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear
If Teddy Bears could talk.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Teddy Bear



I was once a new fluffy Teddy Bear, I was full of hugs and ready to protect you throughout the night and always be there waiting for you when you came home. 
As time went on I ended up on a shelf instead of the bed but I still watched over you as you slept and waited for you to come home. 
Then I ended up in a box in closet, but I was still there when you were looking for something and you would take me out and hug me, sometimes smiling and laughing and others crying.
I never cared why you pulled me out I was just happy to be there for you.
Now many years have passed and you still keep me in that old box I haven’t been out of it in a very long time. I’m missing some of my fur and have patched and scars from being mended but I am still waiting and watching over you.

Everyone needs a Teddy Bear...

No comments:

Post a Comment